We are fully committed to providing our customers with the highest standard of service. We have a complaints policy and you can help us to improve by letting us know if you are unhappy with the service we have provided. In the first instance a telephone call to one of our managers would be appropriate and he/she will try to resolve the issue immediately.
If however you feel that the matter was not satisfactorily dealt with, you may file a complaint by visting this link.
Foundation East will respond to your complaint within the following timescales:
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to you on the day the complaint is received;
- the acknowledgement will advise the expected timeframe for the fuller response;
- a full response will be despatched to you within 7 days of the receipt of the complaint;
- in the event that the full response is not completed within the 7 day period, then a further acknowledgement will be sent to you;
- the complaint will be monitored and each 7 day period that elapses will require that you are sent a further update.
If the complaint is in respect of a loan made in accordance with the consumer credit rules and no satisfactory resolution is reached within 8 weeks of the complaint you will have an additional right to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Your complaint will be fully investigated and we hope to resolve it to your satisfaction. If, however, you are not satisfied with our response, you may escalate your complaint to the Chair of the Society. Naturally we hope that this escalation will not be necessary as our aim will always be to resolve your complaint as soon as we hear about it.