Terms and Conditions of Website
The term ‘Foundation East’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Foundation East, Coppice House, 5 Greenwood Court, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7GY. Our registered society number. is 29722R. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Foundation East’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms, Conditions and Declaration
By submitting any information to us through our website you
information in the following way:
Use and Disclosure of information
In considering an application and
administering a loan Foundation East may search the files of credit reference
agencies and fraud prevention agencies. We may keep a record of the search. We
will carry out identity checks and may also carry out anti-fraud checks. This
information will also be used by lenders and others in making lending decisions
about you and members of your household, for fraud prevention or tracing
debtors. We may give credit reference agencies details of non-payments when we
make demand but receive no satisfactory proposals for repayment. What we do,
and how we, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies will use your
information, is detailed above and below.
will require you to provide current and previous names, addresses and dates of
birth, of all parties, including identity verification, so if you are providing
information about others, on a joint application, you must be sure that you
have their agreement. If you give us
false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud and/or money laundering,
we may record this. If you borrow from us and do not make payments that you owe
us, we will trace your whereabouts and recover payment using all legal options
available to us.
your identity if you or your financial associate appl(y)ies for other
facilities including all types of insurance
applications and claims.
other organisations to make decisions on credit, credit related services and on
motor, household, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims,
about you, your partner, other members of your household or your business.
your personal, your partner’s and/or business’ accounts and insurance policies.
your whereabouts and recover payment if you do not make payments that you owe.
checks for the prevention and detection of crime including fraud and/or money
statistical analysis and system testing.
We will make
checks such as; assessing this application for credit and verifying identities
to prevent and detect crime and money laundering. We may also make periodic
searches at CRAs and FPAs to manage your account with us.
If you give us
false or inaccurate information and we suspect or identify fraud we will record
this and may also pass this information to FPAs and other organisations
involved in crime and fraud prevention.
Terms and Conditions for Membership Investment
All our terms and conditions of membership are included on our Information for Investors page